Monday, March 7, 2011

Mondays...for or against?

I have always heard people complain about Mondays and going back to work. I want to challenge that notion for just a moment. Before I made the choice to leave the classroom to stay home with my infant daughter...I LOVED Mondays! There was the promise of a new week and so many things to be taught and learned (both for teacher and student). The students were always excited to see me as well as their friends and there was just a sense of excitement in the air.
If you're not a "Monday" person...this is my challenge to you...think about the promise God has put into a Monday for the blessings that will come throughout this week. Turn up the music, rock to your own beat, and make this Monday a great day!!

Happy Monday Ya'll,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment