Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some Favorite Southern Sayings

Being a southern princess...I have heard all kinds of sayings throughout my life. My father being a former Army Ranger...not all of them are appropriate for reprinting! LOL. I have compiled a list of some of my favorite here and hope that you will feel free to share some of your own. (We'll get to the unsavory ones later ;).

Happy Life...Happy Wife

Pressure Makes Diamonds (Thanks for that one Daddy)

Find the Good in Everyday

God Is Good...All the Time

A Good Laugh Is Sunshine in a House

Kindness Matters

(My personal favorite) A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet


Happy Saturday Ya'll,
Joy

2 comments:

  1. In Spanish there is a saying: En boca cerrada no entran moscas. Something like A Closed mouth gathers no flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beatkins. Thats a great one!. With my southern drawl...I better stick to saying it in English! LOL.

    ReplyDelete