Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Country Girl and the Computer...a Not So Love Story

Being a not as young as I used to be Southern Princess...technology has not always been part of my everyday exsistence. I remember the days before cable, the internet, and smart phones. I remember rotary dialing (how I loved that), when the news was on every channel at 6 o'clock, and before anyone knew what a blog was!
Having recently started a serious relationship with the computer...I have learned how little I really know. It's got me missing the days of paper, pencil, and the old time yellow pages. Don't get me wrong, I love my computer and my smartphone, but sometimes...just sometimes...I miss the fun of that rotary dial!

Have a blessed Tuesday Ya'll,
The Southern Princess

1 comment:

  1. awww, in no time you will be best friends, WELCOME to the world of online selling!

    ReplyDelete